|Full inside page color advertisement in designated section of the Final Programme.|
The Programme will contain the timetable, information about the scientific Program and other useful information. It will be distributed to all registered participants in the Congress bags.
Inclusion of one-page promotional material in the participants' Congress bags.
Material should be provided by the Supporter and approved by the Secretariat.
Supporters' product information will be available for all Congress participants
The distribution arrangement will be advised.
|PROMOTIONAL MAILSHOT TO ALL DELEGATES|
|Gain additional exposure for your Symposium, company or exhibition booth by sending out a Mail Blast to the preregistered delegates who have agreed to disclose their details at a date and time coordinated with the Congress Organizer. |
Support will be recognized in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme, on the event website, mobile application and with signage during the event.
- Exclusive: Mail blast will be exclusive for the supporting company. The designed mail blast (html format with Kenes design requirements) and the preferred "Subject" to be provided by the Supporter and subject to receipt by 6 weeks prior to the Congress. "From" field will be SIOP 2017
- Joint: Mail blast will list all supporting companies according to the support level. Each company will have a section of approximately 150 words. Design will be provided by Organiser.
* In the case where the supporter cannot provide a compliant HTML file, they may provide an image and it will be coded to HTML for an additional charge of € 250. Content received after the deadline may be processed for an additional fee of € 500.
- Support will be acknowledged on the back cover as: ˝Supported by... ˝ and a company logo only
- Support will be recognized in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme, on the event website, mobile application and with signage during the event.
Please note that it is the Exhibitors'/Supporters' responsibility to comply with the local authority's regulations, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceuticals Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org , Eucomed (represents Medical Technology industry) https://archive.eucomed.org/ and IFPMA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the promotion of medicines. Failure to comply with these regulations may not be used as a ground to declare the contract void. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will not expose the Organizer to any suits, demands by the Exhibitor/Supporter or any other third party.
SPECIAL REQUESTSTailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact the Support and Exhibition Sales Department to discuss your needs.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTSPlease note that all Supporters will be acknowledged in the Program, on the onsite Supporters' Acknowledgement Board and on the Congress website.
*All pictures are illustrations only.